[Fedora-livecd-list] Development of biarch live CD script.

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 00:14:04 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 3:28 AM, Jasper Hartline
<jasper.hartline at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you look here the two contraint assignments are neccessary.
> One sets the contraint for the device end sector, but the next one
> sets the filesystem constraint.
> Adding the secondary contraint fixes the issue in my testing.
> I'll resumbit the patches to put this into git.
> Please test though.

Ok, still a no-go in VirtualBox but QEMU worked, at least until the
vmmouse detect or whatever it was.

Screenshot: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jcn4g2Th6KPTFpZhEmSjFziZeUNZ9CRg4aqMfk7jNbU?feat=directlink

One thing I noticed, it seems the GRUB menu options are backwards for
64bit vs. 32bit.

Richard