[Fedora-livecd-list] IRC meeting

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 12 20:05:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 15:53:49 -0400,
  David Huff <dhuff at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 07/12/2010 09:56 AM, Jay Greguske wrote:
>
> A quick look at the mailing list revivals the following patches that
> have not been addressed.  Please feel freee to add any that need to be
> discussed tomorrow.

The ones I did were incorporated in the rawhide build, but didn't get
external review, just testing by me. So getting a review for those would
still be nice, but are not as high of a priority as some others.

I'll try to look over the list you have tonight to look for other patches, but
might not get to do a thorough job of it.