[Fedora-livecd-list] Review request for --skipcopy patches

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 26 13:21:04 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 08:09:50 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 04:01:02 -0400,
>
> If it is , then I think a comment noting that would be nice. If it isn't
> then I think you need to modify the test to something like
> if [ \("$overlaysizemb" -gt 0 -o -z "$skipcopy" \) -a -s $USBMNT/$LIVEOS/$OVERFILE ]; then

(That should have been -n instead of -z above.)

Another option might be to enter the original block with:
if [ "$overlaysizemb" -gt 0 -o -n "$skipcopy" ]; then

Protect the initialization of the overlay with:
if [ -z "$skipcopy" ]; then

Protect modifying the config, while keeping it in the block, if it doesn't
exist with:
if [ -s $USBMNT/$LIVEOS/$OVERFILE ]; then