[Fedora-livecd-list] Patch review request for black screen fix

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jul 27 16:08:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 07:57:05 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> OK, I'll get that one applied today with a modified commit message that
> explains the fallback and I'll add a bug to generic-logos.

generic-logos got rebuilt today.

> I plan on doing a build of livecd-tools tonight so that we have a better
> version in ahead of the freeze.

This is in koji now, should show up in rawhide tomorrow.

Related to this, bug (618507) has been filed where crtl-c during urlgrabber
processing doesn't in all mounts getting umounted. This might be due to
failing to trap OSError and umounts may not get done because the error makes
livecd-creator exit.

Jasper is looking in to it.