[Fedora-livecd-list] 032 building for rawhide

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Jun 19 17:58:42 UTC 2010

I tagged 032 with what we currently have committed and built an update using
it for rawhide. It should show up tomorrow.

I don't think this should be the final version for rawhide, but I wanted
to start getting some more testing of the changes we have already committed.

Since the practice seems to be to just make tags and not branches for this
project, that's what I did.

It also seems that we don't publish tar balls for tags on Fedora Hosted.
Getting them is as easy as:
git archive master | bzip2 > ~/livecd-tools-032.tar.bz2
So that doesn't seem to be a big deal.

At some point we should decide what we are going to push back to F13.
I think a good choice since we seem to have limited people time is
to wait until we think we have the final version for the F14 release
and build that version for F13. In the meantime, people who really need
fixes now, should be able to grab the F14 version and use that.