[Fedora-livecd-list] Espeak as default text to speech engine on LiveCD

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Mar 9 12:26:04 UTC 2010

So to be clear, is this list only concerned with the tools used to
create a LiveCD and not with any other matters relating to a LiveCD (eg.
what should be included on the LiveCD, the user experience when using
the LiveCD, etc)? The description I found when I went to
www.fedoraproject.org and followed the communicate link seemed to
suggest otherwise to me.

Also the spins list you point to is not listed on the communicate page,
so isn't obvious for someone to find.

Michael Whapples