[Fedora-livecd-list] Non-native architectures

Misha Shnurapet zayzayats at yandex.ru
Sat May 29 15:49:28 UTC 2010

Hello.

Currently, running an x86_64 system I can also re-spin 32-bit versions
by using "setarch i686" in the command line:

su -c "setarch i686 livecd-creator
--config=/usr/share/spin-kickstarts/fedora-livecd-desktop.ks"

But it does not work other way around. For example,

su -c "setarch x86_64 livecd-creator
--config=/usr/share/spin-kickstarts/fedora-livecd-desktop.ks"

gives an error. Same for another architecture. I think there's something
wrong with this. Is it possible to create spins for other architectures?
Can it be fixed?

Thank you.

--
Best regards,