[Fedora-livecd-list] Hi, I'm the new livecd-tools maintainer

Brian C. Lane bcl at redhat.com
Thu Oct 21 18:18:53 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm Brian, and I'm you're new livecd-tools maintainer :)

Since the tools are closely involved with the installer we wanted to
move ownership back to someone on the anaconda team.

I've been a user of the tools in previous jobs, so am familiar with some
aspects of them -- I created a liveusb to auto-install Point of Sale
systems with a customized version of F9, and I regularly use
livecd-iso-to-disk when testing new anaconda builds.