[Fedora-livecd-list] Issue 635750 Re: Help with a problem I am seeing when trying to build a liveCD for FC13

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Oct 27 01:47:40 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 18:54:14 -0500,
  Jim Galarowicz <jeg at krellinst.org> wrote:
>   Hi Bruno,
>
> Thanks for the reply!
>
> My FC11 system is short on disk space, but I recreated the scenario on
> my FC13 system that seems to have ample disk space:

The size of the image is also relavent. The file system that packages
are being installed to is a fixed size based on what your kickstart
file (or one it inlcudes) says. If that space is used up things won't
work (though I don't remember the exact symptoms) even if there is
space on the outer file system.