[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-tools-034 needs testing

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Sep 12 14:29:02 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 09:12:54 -0500,
  Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any way for me to test it with F13? I tried installing the
> packages but they require python 2.7 and I only have 2.6 and 3. I
> could try to install the rawhide packages but last time I tried that
> (with udev) it broke my system.

I wasn't planning to do an F13 build soon, but I would expect it to work
OK there. I am not sure what is requiring python 2.7. I would expect
2.6 to work. It may be there is an artifact for dealing with having
both 2.7 and 3 in the same release. Rebuilding the src rpm would probably
fix that if that's the problem.

I'm making a -2 to add in a requires for pyparted for mkbiarch. If you
already have -1, you really don't need to download and install -2 to
do useful testing.