[Fedora-livecd-list] Changes to 'refs/tags/livecd-tools-034'

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Sep 12 14:35:01 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:17:13 +0100,
  James Heather <j.heather at surrey.ac.uk> wrote:
> Good work!

We'll see. I might have bit off more than we can chew, given how close we
are to the beta freeze. I really should have had this done over a week
ago and even that would have been a bit close for comfort.

> How easy would it be to add in a workaround for the lack of /home
> mounting in the new udev? It's just that testing the new stuff is
> getting tricky now that there are things broken in the Fedora repos.

I don't know. It looked like a udev problem and it would be best to get a
patch there. But I am not sure. I am also not experienced at writing udev
rules, though I have kind of looked at it in the past.

Does someone have a suggestion?