[Fedora-livecd-list] Development of biarch live CD script.

Jasper Hartline jasper.hartline at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:57:43 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jasper,
>
> I picked up some 4GB memory sticks this weekend so I can test booting
> the image. Is there an updated script that I should try or should the
> last image I created work?
This is the most recent, it should be what is currently in git for
people to use if they need. The only bug right now is in which order
the ISO files are specified to the script. The only order that works
correctly is x86 ISO then x86 64 bit ISO currently, and the IMAGE file
as last argumnt..
http://autopsy.liveprojects.info/scripts/mkbiarch.py