[Fedora-livecd-list] btrfs for Fedora 12 and 13 LiveCD/DVD ?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Sep 23 15:00:01 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 12:06:19 +0000,  Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com>=
 wrote:> On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:26:13 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:> > >=
 is this an easy patch so we can expect it really soon or is it harder>=
 > and takes more time? When do you expect that we we will have btrfs ready>=
 > live DVD/CD.> > Any update for btrfs support?> > Is it now possible to=
 create Fedora Respin/Remix with BTRFS support?I don't remember pulling=
 in a patch for that. So the answer is probablyno.Are you talking about=
 installing on a brtfs USB partition? If so syslinuxneeds to support that=
 as a prerequisite. I doubt that it does, but haven'tverified that. If you=
 are talking about the file system embedded in thethe squashfs image, there=
 is little point to that. If I was to work onthat aspect, I'd work on making=
 things just use squashfs natively as thereis now xattr support on squashfs.=
 (And I belive ways to have device nodes.)-- users mailing listusers at lists.fedoraproject.orgTo=