[Fedora-livecd-list] Question about fedora-kickstarts in Fedora 15 devel

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Apr 13 21:11:34 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I'm trying to build a remix of Fedora 15 devel... by using the current .ks files provided in spin-kickstarts and fedora-kickstarts.  My preference is KDE (actually I install all desktops but make KDE the default) so I'm looking at the KDE related .ks files provided by fedora-kickstarts.

I see that the spin-kickstarts package no longer contains .ks files and all of them have been moved to fedora-kickstarts.  Just curious as why that was?!?

Looking at the two provided KDE .ks files (fedora-livecd-kde.ks and fedora-live-kde.ks) both have an include for fedora-live-kde-base.ks but that file does NOT exist... so it appears these are not the actual kickstart files being used to build the current crop of Fedora 15 KDE media... or you simply commented out the include?!?

Basically I'm looking for all of the post stuff to do for KDE so that the live media will automatically login to KDE... and the other modifications that make KDE on the live media a little more pleasant.  Where can I find that stuff?  Is there a fedora-live-kde-base.ks to be found somewhere or should I use one of the other base files?

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street