[Fedora-livecd-list] live cd fedora 16

sandeep babu sandeep198228 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:36:01 UTC 2011

hi im sandeep,
 i downloaded the files for live cd of fedora 16. i downloaded a file
called 'Fedora 16 i686 Live Desktop'. This folder had a file called GPL and
three folders called EFI , isolinux and LiveOS which had a no of files
inside. I am not able to burn an iso image from these files for creating a
live cd of fedora 16. i am using the infrarecorder disc burning software
for creating a live cd ...please direct me which files to select from these
files and burn the iso image....i had referred to the fedora documentation
but it has not helped. the documentation says to just burn the iso image
but i am not able to identify it...plzzz help me for i want to test this
edition of fedora 16....thanks in advance...and byeee...