[Fedora-livecd-list] [Announce] Rebuild/Refresh a custom SoaS iso from a running stick

James Heather j.heather at surrey.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 10:08:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 09:50 +0000, Brandon Miller wrote:
> Stop sending me this!! It's like 30 to 65 messages everytime I log
> In!!

The only reason you're receiving all these messages is that you made a
conscious decision to subscribe to the list. In other words, you ASKED
to receive them.

If you don't want them any more, all you have to do is unsubscribe. The
link at the bottom of every list message (including this one) will take
you to the page where you can do that.

Really, it's no more difficult than subscribing in the first place.

James