[Fedora-livecd-list] Would like instructions to build a bootable USB with F14 for the Mac

wbsec.flive at new.rr.com wbsec.flive at new.rr.com
Mon Feb 7 17:42:47 UTC 2011

I am using F14 live CD and trying to build a USB with Fedora 14 that will boot a Mac intel machine. I have searched the internet and forums for the answer but have not found a solution that works. Can someone supply me with instructions? I don't know if I am formatting the USB wrong or if I need to download a package in order to do this. It seems like I should be able to use "./livecd-iso-to-disk --reset-mbr --noverify --efi /dev/sr0 /dev/sdb1" but the USB is not recognized on the Mac in my tests. Thank you for any help.