[Fedora-livecd-list] compiling wireless drivers

wbsec.flive at new.rr.com wbsec.flive at new.rr.com
Mon Mar 14 15:55:49 UTC 2011

This sounds like a good solution if I have a repository to get the RPMs from. What should I do if I cannot find the RPMs but have a tar file? For example, I have not found any RPMs for Realtek drivers but can download the tar files from the Realtek site. How do I compile this before I burn the live CD?