[Fedora-livecd-list] Problem with Fedora 15 livecd-creator

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon May 16 12:11:28 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 19:03 -0400, Scott Dowdle wrote:
> James,

You are right, it does make a difference.  For any packages not yet in
the online repos, you must download them locally, and add a kickstart
'repo' [1] line to ensure they are included during image composition.

However, in the meantime, updated F15-RC3 images with those fixes are
available for testing if desired. [2]

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart#repo