[Fedora-livecd-list] Trying to build Fedora 16 remix

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Oct 27 15:54:21 UTC 2011

Mads,

----- Original Message -----
> On 10/27/2011 05:15 PM, Scott Dowdle wrote:
> > 2) When I boot the CD, it works fine... but when I do an install...
> > the install goes fine but at the very end where it is installing
> > the bootloader I get a really long anaconda error:
>
> It seems to be a live installation? Do your live image contain a boot
> loader? I guess you should include grub2 and some other packages -
> see the kickstarts in spin-kickstarts.

I based my kickstart off of the KDE spin kickstarts.  All I did was add additional packages and a tiny bit of branding.  Right now I'm doing a build of the stock KDE spin to see if it works or has the same errors.  I hope it is a simple matter of adding grub2 to my package list because that is an easy fix.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street