[Fedora-livecd-list] getting edit-livecd working

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 00:56:29 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Tim Coote
<tim+fedoraproject.org at coote.org>wrote:

> Thanks, Fred.
>
> Note that this change to edit-livecd causes a clash with the other -f
> abbreviation. (+ the one that actually adds the option).
>
> Other than that, the patch has certainly moved me on a lot.
>
> Tim
> > +                      [-f, --force-selinux]

Oh yeah, I forgot about the -f, --exclude-file option for a rsync root
filesystem copy.
My yet-to-be-posted new version uses a device mapper mirror copy to replace
the rsync dependency, since rsync 3.0.8 introduced a bug with
xattributes[1].

1. http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/livecd/2011-April/006736.html

Brian could substitute [-S, --force-SELinux] to keep things unique, if he
likes the patch.

           --Fred