[Fedora-livecd-list] How to PXE boot a LiveCD ?

Sukesh Nischal sukesh.nischal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:03:46 UTC 2012

I pretty much followed your instructions exactly but still no joy :-(

I'm wondering do I need a special initrd to accomplish this or should
this just work? I  was reading about the dracut-network package and
the livenet module. Is this required to make this work?

Also what does live:/centos_server_kvm.iso refer to ? Is a reference
to the ISO as in the initrd file? If so it doesnt appear to be there.