[Fedora-livecd-list] FYI latest F16 version

Randy Prakken airprakken at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:21:47 UTC 2012

F16 32b LXDE totally up to date (in a vmware vm)
Latest test version:  yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing livecd-tools
livecd-tools.i686                1:16.14-1.fc16
@updates-testing

gives this:

0 old database entries were purged.
I: -input-charset not specified, using utf-8 (detected in locale settings)
Size of boot image is 4 sectors -> No emulation
Size of boot image is 1912 sectors -> No emulation
genisoimage: Uh oh, I cant find the boot image 'isolinux/macboot.img' !
Error creating Live CD : ISO creation failed!

Worked fine until the most recent updates using all the same .ks files.

--
Randy