[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora-12- x86-64 bits live cd

Reza Amiri rtomona at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 08:36:15 UTC 2012

Hi,
Thank you for the pointer of Fedora 12 x86-64 livecd given to me. I download the livecd and burn it on a cd. I like to know what the instructions are for reinstalling the grub. After all, I like to be able to get into the Fedora 12 from my didicated hard disk to this operating system.

Sincerely,

Amiri
"The broken places are stronger"