[Fedora-livecd-list] Boot error with PXE boot on Fedora 17

Sukesh Nischal sukesh.nischal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:46:02 UTC 2012

A screen shot can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjwq2k0x2cq21df/Screenshot.png

Here is my PXE Config

DEFAULT vesamenu.c32
PROMPT 0
TIMEOUT 6000

menu background itslearning-splash.jpg
menu title Welcome to itslearning PXE Boot
menu color screen       37;44      #80ffffff #00000000 std
menu color border 0 #ffffffff #00000000
menu color sel 7 #ffffffff #ff000000
menu color title 0 #ffffffff #00000000
menu color tabmsg 0 #ffffffff #00000000
menu color unsel 0 #ffffffff #00000000
menu color hotsel 0 #ff000000 #ffffffff
menu color hotkey 7 #ffffffff #ff000000
menu color scrollbar 0 #ffffffff #00000000

LABEL fedora
        MENU LABEL ^Start a Fedora Desktop
        KERNEL fedora/vmlinuz0
        APPEND rootflags=loop initrd=fedora/initrd0.img root=live:/xfce.iso
rootfstype=auto ro liveimg rd.luks=0 rd.md=0 rd.dm=0