[Fedora-livecd-list] need advice on stick

Roger Baran rapidrecoveryit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:42:35 UTC 2014

Yes. Before you start, know how to mount and open your LUKS volume group
from a command prompt. Also, make sure you understand how to use parted,
blkid, df, chroot, grub config and  make crypttab entries. All of these
will prove useful if you should run into any issues.

My .02

Roger

Sent from my mobile phone