[Fedora-livecd-list] Upstream project repository changes: lorax, isomd5sum, livecd-tools

Brian C. Lane bcl at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 16:13:01 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 08:06:19PM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:37:42 -0800,
>  "Brian C. Lane" <bcl at redhat.com> wrote:
> >I have just completed moving these projects over to github, all new
> >commits should go through there.
> >
> >https://github.com/rhinstaller/lorax
> >https://github.com/rhinstaller/isomd5sum
> >https://github.com/rhinstaller/livecd-tools
>
> While I'm not planning on doing anything with livecd-tools for now, how is
> authorization for this going work. Are Fedora identies and/or groups
> federated to github?

As Josh said, there is not federation between the services. If there are
contributors who need direct access to the repo I can create a group and
add you -- but you need a github account for that.

For the most part, direct access shouldn't be needed. You can send
patches to the livecd list for review (in git patch format) and I'll
push them for you.