[Fedora-livecd-list] Direct install boot in one computer but not the other

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Sun May 17 22:53:33 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am trying to install FC21 directly to flash drive.

So far, I can get the flash drive to boot into both my
computers if I use LVM file system.  But, LVM is a pain
in the neck to copy files to and from.  So, I switched
to normal partition.

Problem: now the thing will only boot into the computer
it was created on.  The other one give me

      ERROR: dracut-initqueue[303] ln failed to create
      symbolic link /dev/resume already exists
      (I find no such file)

      /dev/sdc2 does not exist (which is my swap)

      Starting Dracut emergency shell

I have no idea what is going wrong.  Google is not
helping either

-T