Change regular Zikula meeting time?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:33:22 UTC 2009

It seems like the current Zikula meeting time is really tough on a lot
of the people involved.  It happens during the middle of the work day,
understandably making it difficult for people to be around.

Should we try to fix the meeting at a different time on a regular
basis?  John and Toshio are on West Coast time, and I'd be happy to do
an evening meeting if that makes things easier on the other
contributors who want to work on getting Zikula into place.

If you personally think this would make the Zikula meeting more
attractive to you, please respond with a +1.  If we get a couple of
those, I'll set up a time matrix for figuring out a new time.