Rescheduled: Fedora 12 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting :: 2009-08-19 @ 19:00 UTC

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 23:50:23 UTC 2009

Fedora 12 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting
Date: Wednesday 2009-08-19
Time: 19:00 UTC (16:00 EDT/13:00 PDT)
Location: Gobby & telephone conference bridge

At a joint meeting of Development, Release Engineering, and Quality
Assurance today, it was determined that the Fedora 12 Alpha release will
not be ready for release on August 18, 2009, as originally scheduled.

August 25, 2009, is the new date planned for the Fedora 12 Alpha release
while also *tentatively* moving the final release date to November 10,
2009 (from November 3, 2009).

Therefore it makes the most sense to move the Fedora 12 Alpha readiness
meeting from this Wednesday to next Wednesday, August 19, 2009.  We also
had a request to move the time ahead two hours to 19:00 UTC.  I will
send the conference call information to the participants directly at the
first part of next week.

Two questions for all the teams here are:

1) Does moving the Fedora 12 Alpha to August 25, 2009, and all the other
tasks forward by one week, including the final release date to November
10, 2009, adversely affect any of the other teams?  If we do not hear
from anyone by Thursday, August 13, 2009, we will assume the answer is
"no" and that adding more time to the end of the schedule will not be
detrimental.

2) Is there any team that cannot accommodate the new meeting time for
the Release Readiness Meeting on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 19:00 UTC
(16:00 EDT/13:00 PDT)?

Thanks,
John