Zikula Dependency Problems on EPEL

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:34:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 09:13:13PM -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> David,
> Just a heads up...
>
> [sparks at publictest15 ~]$ sudo rpm -i zikula-1.1.1-12.el5.noarch.rpm
> --nodeps
> zimbra homedir /opt/zimbra or its parent directory conflicts with a
> defined context in /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts,
> /usr/sbin/genhomedircon will not create a new context. This usually
> indicates an incorrectly defined system account.  If it is a system
> account please make sure its login shell is /sbin/nologin.
> absolute: /usr/share/zikula/config/config.php -> /etc/zikula/config.php
> changed:  /usr/share/zikula/config/config.php
> -> ../../../../etc/zikula/config.php

I've applied for access so I can help fix errors.  All of us are very
busy so it would be nice if we can each help share the load.

The dependency problem is easy to fix; Zikula says the correct
requirement is php >= 4.3, so that just needs to be added in place of
the incorrect "php >= 5.2" that's there now.

Strangely, your error message above says "zimbra" and not "zikula,"
and /opt is not even part of our Zikula packaging so I doubt that has
anything to do with Zikula.  The link message looks OK.