[Fwd: Zikula Schedule Meeting 2009-08-10 @ 19:00 EDT (23:00 UTC)]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:37:05 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 04:23:29PM -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> I called in a few minutes late, but found no one on the phone or on
> gobby.  Was Friday's announcement too last minute?  I'm running out of
> ideas here in terms of how to pull this together.  Anyone have anything
> to offer or willing to take the lead?

Between the late rel-eng meeting and the work I was doing for the
Summit I completely failed here.  Since this is being primarily driven
by Docs, I will ask Eric to pre-empt the normal Docs meeting on
Wednesday so we can insert this meeting in that time slot, if people
will generally be available then.  That meeting is 0001 UTC (2000 EDT,
1700 PDT) on Wednesday -- would you be available then?