agenda and idea for 12 Aug meeting

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Wed Aug 12 13:22:30 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 14:35, Karsten Wade<kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> (Cross-posted to logistics & docs lists because of wider topic.)
>
> John Poelstra has proposed having the Zikula schedule discussion as
> the first part of the Docs meeting this week, after Paul's suggestion
> to preempt the Docs meeting for this important topic.  Because that
> works best via voice, we are going to be mostly discussing on
> sip:2009 at talk.fedoraproject.org.
>
> How about if we just *move* the Zikula coordination meeting to
> interact with the Docs meeting until the CMS is rolled out?  How does
> Docs feel about that?

Well, my only fear is that we currently burn up the entire hour
talking about Zikula in our Zikula meetings and we also burn up an
hour talking about Docs in our Docs meetings.  The Docs team can stand
to miss a meeting here and there but too many and we aren't going to
be ready for the F12 roll out.

Also, the two teams involved (Docs and Zikula) are contain different
people.  Not everyone in Docs is working on the Zikula project.

> cheers - Karsten

Just my $0.02...

--Eric