Zikula Meeting Recap 2009-08-12

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:05:30 UTC 2009

On 08/12/2009 05:57 PM, John Poelstra wrote:

> 4) Infrastructure freezes are coming up--when are they?
>   - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Infrastructure_SOP#Change_Freeze
>   - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule

Infrastructure freezes are two weeks before any planned release.  When
the release slips, the freeze is extended.  We're in a change freeze
right now for the alpha release.  Note that change freeze doesn't affect
publictest or staging.  If performance testing is done so that we think
that deploying it won't endanger the release, it can be deployed to the
app servers during change freeze by requesting a change request.  If
we're thinking that we're not going to make F12, though, we probably
aren't going to give mmcgrath sufficient time to load test the instance.

-Toshio