Zikula deployment date

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 15 03:37:31 UTC 2009

On 2009-08-14 10:31:20 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> If it's marketing related or an official support system we should probably
> move it to the normal app servers.  Though I don't really know what
> marketing had in mind for it.
Maybe we need to have a rule for what should be considered value added
(like blogs.fp.o) vs. "official" (like fcomm).  For what it's worth, the
test I much used was:

17:58 < ricky> If this is going to be considered a value-added service, it'll likely be on a server that's not covered by the freeze
17:59 < ianweller> ricky: define 'value-added' :)
17:59 < mchua> ricky: (3) websites + marketing - being taken care of, mostly a content question in my mind; we've got it down, so this is not a worry.
17:59 < ricky> It mean not in our critical path - stuff that needs to happen to make Fedora
17:59 < ricky> .tiny http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-infrastructure.git?p=fedora-infrastructure.git;a=blob_plain;f=architecture/Environments.odg;hb=HEAD
17:59 < zodbot> ricky: http://tinyurl.com/ox5a33
17:59 < mchua> ricky: yeah, this is very much a value-added.

I definitely slanted things by saying "not critical path" there, but
that was what I thought the rule was, so please correct me if I'm
mistaken :-)

Thanks,
Ricky