Reminder: Zikula Meeting 2009-08-05 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)

satya komaragiri satya.komaragiri at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 07:34:30 UTC 2009

2009/8/15 Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com>:

> Excellent.  This and adding a new node are working.  I'm getting
> something strange, though.  When I click on the save icon, I get a popup
> that says "Please finish editing before saving."  What does that mean?
>
> -Toshio

Ah, Maybe you clicked somewhere in the document and that part is
selected for editing. Is any part of the document still selected? If
it is, the click out of it anywhere else in the document and then you
will be able to save it. When you click on any part of the document,
Beacon thinks you want to edit it and it reminds you to finish editing
before you can save.

Regards,
Satya