Zikula deployment date

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 18:28:37 UTC 2009

> Ok - beta freeze is September 22, so two weeks before that gives us a
> September 8 deadline for absolutely-must-be-done, and an August 25
> (Alpha release - next week, whoa!) deadline for ideally-this-will-be-done.
>
> Phew. That's tight. Lemme poke a bit at mapping out specs and a schedule
> (and installing fasauth) and I'll be back.

Ok. From the dates on this email discussion, I've got
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Schedule - what needs to
be fixed/changed? (I'm already grimacing at how tight this schedule is,
but if that's what we need to do, that's what we need to do.)

Requirements from various teams are here - they need to be mapped onto
zikula modules. I'm not sure what things on this list are possible yet.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Platform_specs.2Frequirements

--Mel