Zikula deployment date

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:41:07 UTC 2009

On 08/18/2009 09:16 PM, Luke Macken wrote:

>> And it's done. Try it out at http://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula
>> - there isn't a clear notion of workflow yet, so we're really just
>> generally mucking around to see what we can do with it right now. Tinker
>> away!
>
> The non-SSL version needs to be disabled and forward to https://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula

That only fixes part of the problem as the certificate for publictest
machines is self-signed.  Really, we need to make sure we aren't
pointing at the real fas but the publictest fas instead...

-Toshio "not sure how to remind people not to type their real fas
account information into any host on publictest, though"