Zikula 1.1.2

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:48:47 UTC 2009

Looks like the inimitable David Nalley has the Zikula 1.1.2 package
into testing for F-10/F-11/EL-5.  The new package eliminates a bunch
of bundled libs, fixes some Requires/BuildRequires stuff, and is
generally awesome.

I think the publictest* machines are allowed to draw on the
epel-testing repo, so it might be worthwhile to update to the new
package, so we're testing the latest and greatest.  I don't think I
have the sysadmin-noc privs needed, can someone do that?

Thanks David!