Fedora Insight Zikula Instance - Module Packaging

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Tue Aug 25 02:37:23 UTC 2009

I've been regularly chatting to mizmo on IRC for the past few nights and we
came to the conclusion an additional couple of modules would be useful (both
for usability purposes and functionality).

I realise we're bumping up very close to deadlines etc, and I'm not sure
what the effort in packaging new modules would be at this stage.  So, I
think we need to treat these as optional-but-very-desirable.

The two are

Feeds - for displaying RSS feeds in sideblocks or on separate pages.  This
is a very simple module
id-28.htm
Source:
http://code.zikula.org/parked/browser/trunk/interesting/CategoryModules/Feed
s/Core-12

PageMaster - for custom content types (this is especially useful for the
events postings, though we may yet come up with a better solution for
these...)
id-99.htm
Source: http://code.zikula.org/pagemaster/browser/trunk/modules/pagemaster

As far as I know, neither have bundled libraries.

Simon