Zikula 1.1.2

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 06:09:42 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:27:24PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> That's true during the test phase, but during production we ought to
> be able to manage everything under one instance.

OK, I admit to not knowing how it's structured in terms of being able
to handle multiple groups with multiple workflow methods and plugins
enabled/disabled.

I presumed it worked like Wordpress or MediaWiki, where there is one
auth structure for the whole site.  What you describe sounds more like
Wordpress MU, with multiple sub-sites within the overall site, and
each sub-site can have its own auth structure.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41