Fedora Insight: Remaining items

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Tue Dec 15 20:43:59 UTC 2009

I've updated the Zikula sandbox guide at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_Zikula_sandbox

In theory, the first half or so should be enough to completely replicate the pt6 instance on a different machine.  Its not too complicated as a process, fortunately.

As far as I can tell, our major remaining item(s) is the template/design work which will require input from me as in places we will need some advanced template logic.  We're very close, but we'll need some bandwidth from both me and the design team to get us over the finishing line.

Simon