Zikula Weekly Meeting

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 04:47:27 UTC 2009

> The following people need to be at the meeting:
>
> David (ke4qqq)

> Eric (Sparks)

> Mel (mchua)
available except for Mon 15:00-16:00 UTC and Tue 20:00-21:00 UTC

> Simon (itbegins)

> Anyone else?
>
> If those NEED people could send me their available times I'll put
> together a time to meet.
>
> Also, we could use some additional packagers.  If you would like to help
> us out, please let me know that as well and I'll include your schedule
> in my consideration.

If you'd like to help, don't know how to package, but want to learn,
there are a bunch of us in the same or close-to-the-same situation (me,
Karsten, Matthew Daniels, Aaron Clark, etc...) trying to get a Learn To
Package! week together - join us on the Classroom
(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/classroom,
interested, I'm going to start a thread there now.

It might not help us out tremendously *right now*, to be completely
honest - but we *will* need to fine-tune, tweak, revise, and launch
v.2.0 of all these sites at *some* point in the future, and
capacity-building for that day is a Very Good Idea.

(If you *can* package and want to teach others how to package so we can
tackle this stuff so you don't have to, please please please *please*
let us know.)

--Mel