Fedora Insight theme packaged - what deployment blockers remain?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Dec 22 10:48:24 UTC 2009

Thanks to Hiemanshu, Fedora Insight now has a packaged theme. It's in
infrastructure repos and F11 and F12 ones are also available. The
package is called zikula-fedora-theme.

Mind you, it's not a *finished* theme. All sorts of fun CSS/js to-dos
still remain - see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Design
(and help if you can!) - but it's installable via yum, and *works.* For
proof, see http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/zikula.

...and with that, it actually looks like our list of packages is
actually... all... packaged!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_Zikula_sandbox#Fedora_Insight_specific_modules

Simon's earlier email
(http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/2009-December/000303.html)
seems to indicate that fixing the zikula-fedora-theme package is the
last thing we have to do, meaning that as soon as the three blocker
design tickets on
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=%7Einsight&order=priority
are fixed, we're hypothetically good to puppetize and go to staging.

I'd like to remove the "hypothetically" from that last sentence. Now
that all but 3 things on our to-do list are done, we should check again
that all the things we need to do are actually on our to-do list. Is
there anything else we're waiting for? What on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zikula#Module_status is a blocker for
initial production deployment, and what is an "it would be nice to have,
but we could do it after launch" thing?

--Mel