Zikula kick-off Meeting 2009-07-08 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 22:16:47 UTC 2009

The first Zikula meeting will be held this coming Wednesday at 15:00 UTC
(11 AM EDT/ 8 AM PDT).  We will meet on irc.freenode.net on
#fedora-meeting.

Zikula is a content management system (CMS) that the Documentation team
has chosen to manage its content with.  The hope is also that in time
other teams will adopt Zikula as it suits their purposes.  Since the
documentation team implementation will also affect other teams we are
holding a cross-team meeting to make sure everyone is informed and has
input into the next steps to be taken.

Meeting agenda:

1) Set regular meeting time and day

2) Get status on Zikula module packaging

3) Set 60 day schedule for next steps

4) Discuss important inter-team dependencies we need to start tracking

5) <insert your topic>

John