Reminder: Zikula Meeting 2009-07-22 (Tomorrow) @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Wed Jul 22 00:20:24 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 04:09:22PM -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> 4) Engaging with Marketing team (proposed by Ian Weller two weeks ago)

Hopefully PWF will be around to help me discuss this. I'll do my best to
make it this time -- I can guarantee that I will be awake but I might be
highly distracted :(

And of course I don't think it'll block anything that Docs is doing, we
just need to stay out of the way and let Docs get up by Go Live Day(tm),
while still providing status reports so that we know for sure we're not
in the way. (is that sanely written?)

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
  "Why, a four-year-old could understand this report.