Zikula Meeting Recap 2009-07-22

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 01:00:12 UTC 2009

Zikula Meeting
2009-07-22

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Zikula_20090722

== Attendees ==
* Sparks
* poelcat
* stickster
* ke4qqq
* laubersm

== Last Meeting  ==
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Zikula_IRC_log_20090715

== Packaging Status ==
*
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=504066&hide_resolved=1
* blocked on several fronts because of licensing
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zikula#Module_status
* '''ACTIONS:'''
** stickster to push zikula-module-News to stable
** stickster to resolve phpSmug naming, build and push
** Sparks to review license problems in scribite! to determine if he can
just remove the "broken" pieces.
** ke4qqq: review stickster's renamed packages
** ke4qqq will contact upstream authors of cc-licensed js by eow and see
if relicensing can happen.
** Given blocking issues we are slipping ''Go Live'' date by one week
*** <strike>2009-08-18</strike>
*** 2009-08-25

== Test Instance ==
* Not much has happened yet
* We'll need to deploy in staging and maybe we'll end up just using
staging temporarily/copying the database to production after alpha
* mmcgrath recommends at least a week of testing before going to
production including load testing
* '''ACTIONS''': Need to set a date to template the conf files for
puppet and create package lists, etc.

== Project Management ==
* A more detailed schedule is needed
* '''ACTIONS''': Poelcat to work on creating draft schedule by the first
part of next week and follow through on coordinating finalizing it

== IRC Logs ==
* Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-07-22/fedora-meeting.2009-07-22-15.00.html
* Minutes (text):