Beacon in Zikula

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Sun Jul 26 04:54:07 UTC 2009

> I am now looking at scribite! to figure out how to integrate Beacon
> with Zikula. We could have a discussion on what is the best way to fit
> Beacon in (whatever suits the workflow).

It would be well worth talking to Sven (the scribite developer) about
integration.  He's reachable via email @googlemail.com email hilope.

Depending what your editor can be used for (i.e just docbook or general
HTML?) it may well be worth writing a few plugins to interface with the
media management modules we're installing on the Zikula instance.  Examples
would be the MediaAttach plugin in Xinha, which can auto-insert images and
the like from the MediaAttach module.