Fedora Insight install howto, draft 1

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 13:42:12 UTC 2009

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_Zikula_sandbox#Fedora_Insight_specific_modules

I haven't tested these instructions start to finish yet, and the wysiwyg
package that danielsmw just made isn't up there since we haven't
deployed it on publictest, but wanted to give an update.

It should be possible to muddle through an FI install and fill in the
bits from this page, but it probably won't go smoothly (esp. with the
skin). I would consider this an alpha version. Continuing to work on it
during spare moments; if anyone else would like to chip in on "how to
replicate our publictest FI setup on a fresh box" instructions, extra
hands would be way more than welcome.

--Mel