Zikula hackfest at FUDCon Toronto 2009?

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Mon Sep 14 22:43:44 UTC 2009

> I don't think we yet know whether we can afford to do this
> (budget-wise)... But if we could swing travel funding, would you be
> willing and able to come to Toronto for the conference, to do this in
> person?

That would be amazing, though quite expensive as I live in the UK... I'm
starting a 'new' job tomorrow (same job, new location), so I'd have to talk
to my manager about my support obligations etc over that weekend.  Providing
I'm not needed at work then I'd love to attend and help run the Zikula
session.

Simon